Share Your Story
Do you own or work in a rural/regional small business? How are you being affected by COVID-19? Is it far from ‘business as normal’? What changes are you having to make? How are you looking after yourself and your people in the process?
The CRRMH wants to hear your story and feature you in a rural small business blog that we will share on social media and through our networks. Your story could help other businesses, serve as inspiration for others and help the small business community get through a tough time. Thinking of sharing your story? Click here.
Please send your story (800-1,000 words) and 3 or 4 photos to Kris.Gottschall@newcastle.edu.au
Or you could answer these questions and Kris will write up your story for you:
- Who are you?
- What is your business & where is located?
- How many employees do you have?
- How long has your business been running?
- How is COVID-19 affecting your business, you and your employees?
- What changes have you made to the business to keep viable in this time?
- How are you feeling at this time?
- How are you looking after yourself?
- How are you looking after your people?
- What message of hope and resilience do you have for other small business employers and employees?
Or call Kris on Phone: 02 6363 8438 or 0429 695 325 and share your story with her.
Stories accepted until 30 October 2020