Partnerships- Ahead For Business
Did you know that 56% of small business owners say running their own business has led to feelings of depression and/ or anxiety? (MYOB & Everymind)
CRRMH partner, Everymind, recently launched their revamped Ahead for Business digital hub, co-designed with small business owners to support small businesses to be mentally healthy.
CRRMH researchers Dr Hazel Dalton and Dr Kris Gottschall have contributed rural-specific resources and information to the website.
We would encourage any small businessperson, and those who support the wellbeing of small business owners, to access the Ahead for Business website.
What is Ahead for Business?
Ahead for Business is a digital hub that supports small businesses to be mentally healthy.
It provides tailored resources, peer support, check-ups and personalised action plans and showcases the experiences of small business owners through podcasts, videos, blogs and case studies.
It has been developed to support small business owners to take action on their own mental health and wellbeing through personalised resources and tools that are tailored to their specific needs.
The wesbite includes:
- Digital business stressor screen and mental health check-up
- Online personal wellbeing plan
- Individually tailored information and resources
- Anonymous peer-to-peer forum
- Industry hub and support directory
- Personal small business portal
- A national strategy designed to support small business owners in every setting
You may like to access:
- Business Stressor Screen: an interactive tool that assists small business owners to identify personal stress points and connects them to resources to support the management of these stressors
- Mental Health Check-up: an enhanced tool that helps small business owners to understand their current mental health and wellbeing status. The check-up also identifies areas for action and support with personalised results and recommendations. Results can be tracked over time
- Wellbeing Plan: a live, digital document that can be tailored and updated by small business owners to support them to take action on their mental health and wellbeing
- A range of resources from the voices of small business owners through podcasts, blogs and videos. You might like to start with the rural small business blog, ‘Why I am so grateful for COVID-19‘ by Jane Hillsdon