IN AN EMERGENCY CALL 000 or go to your nearest hospital Emergency Department
The Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health does not provide Emergency Services.

Help Services

If you or someone else is in immediate danger, call 000 or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.

If you’re concerned about your own or someone else’s mental health, you can call the NSW Mental Health Line 1800 011 511 for advice.

Having a tough time and need someone to talk to right now? The following services are here to help. They are confidential and available 24/7.

Further Drought Support

DPI Drought Hub
Provides information on services and supports available to prepare for and manage drought.

Connects Australian farmers to on-farm, business, household and personal support to manage hardship.

Rural Resilience Program
Links farmers to services and initiatives to build personal and business resilience through Rural Resilience Officers and Rural Support Workers.

Local Land Services – 1300 795 299
Provides services and knowledge in regards to agricultural production, animal health, pest and disease management and environmental threats.

Rural Financial Counselling Service – 1800 686 175
Provides free information and assistance on financial position, budgets and submitting applications to primary producers, fishers and small rural businesses.

NSW Rural Assistance Authority – 1800 678 593 
Provides assistance to rural producers and small businesses in regional NSW.

A youth-focused website which has a dedicated page for drought-affected communities.



Aboriginal Flag