Partnering with us
The Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health (CRRMH) is keen to partner with governments, universities, industries, non-government and community organisations.
If you are interested in research, policy, service delivery, program and workforce development in rural and remote areas, we can work with you.
As a partner, the CRRMH:
- has considerable research expertise and capacity to collect data in rural and remote communities;
- has the capacity and a track record of working successfully and respectfully with Aboriginal communities;
- has a wealth of longitudinal data on mental health and wellbeing of rural and remote citizens;
- has expertise in designing, implementing and evaluating state-wide mental health programs;
- has solid relationships with rural communities, and community groups and agencies in NSW, and;
- has a track record of providing policy advice, program delivery, workforce development and applied research about rural and remote mental health and wellbeing.
We value our partnerships and welcome new partners to join us in our work. If you are interested in learning more about partnering with us, please contact the Centre on 02 6363 8444 or email@example.com