Launch of You Got This Mate
Going live on 19 November, You Got This Mate provides action-focussed tips and information to help rural men reach their best possible mental health.
Designed in close consultation with RAMHP’s Rural Men’s Resource Advisory Group, the website is visually appealing to men, easy to navigate and comprises appropriate content, language and tone suitable to a rural male audience.
Like all RAMHP products, information presented on the website is evidence-based, developed with the Research Team of RAMHP’s lead organisation, the Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health.
Key features of You Got This Mate include:
- lived experience videos;
- an interactive quiz;
- self-help information and commonly asked questions and answers;
- links to online help and telephone services;
- information about seeking professional help;
- information about helping others, and helping someone at risk of suicide; and
- information about RAMHP including the RAMHP Coordinator postcode locator map.
Over the coming months, additional content will be added to the website with a major launch event and media campaign to take place in March 2020.
Remember, you got this mate.