CRRMH POSITION PAPERRural Suicide and its Prevention: a CRRMH position paper December 2017 (5 MB)
GLOVE BOX GUIDE TO MENTAL HEALTH
Intro to 'Let's Talk' series
In this episode we talk about why your GP can be the most important person if you’re struggling.
We look at disasters, trauma and how to keep yourself and those around you mentally healthy.
In this episode we focus on the benefits of creating mentally healthy workplaces
In this episode we focus on changing landscapes - transitioning back to life on the land.
In this episode we discuss suicide prevention in rural, regional and remote communities.
In this epsiode we look at the role mental health peer workers can play in the workforce.
The radio producer and presenter has her own lived experience of mental health issues.
In this episode, we discuss the issue of drought, the importance of staying connected and accessing support
This episode looks at issues that impact on rural LGBTIQ communities and their mental health
We discuss loneliness, and its impact on mental health and wellbeing
This episode discusses what makes it difficult for men to look after their mental health
Our panelists discuss Aboriginal Social and Emotional Wellbeing
In this episode, we shine a light on some outstanding mental health champions, and their projects
In this episode, we focus on the mental health of carers
This episode looks at first responders and what we can do to improve their mental wellbeing
In this episode we focus on low prevalence mental illnesses and what support and treatment is available for people living in rural areas.
In this episode we focus on alcohol and other drugs and your mental health
ONLINE FORUMS WITH THE LAND
- 3rd Mar 2017 – ‘Bullying and mental health’
- 1st Apr 2017 – ‘Coping with natural disasters’
- 5th May 2017 – ‘Let’s talk about improving your mental wellbeing’
- 8th Sep 2017 – ‘Rural Suicide Prevention‘
- 6th Oct 2017 – ‘Stay Connected and stay mentally well’
RESOURCES TO TRACK HOW ARE YOU GOING?
Poster: How Are You Going? poster (637 KB)
RESOURCES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
Infographic: How Are You Going? Infographic (Youth resource) (559 KB)
Quick Quiz – Find out how you’re really doing in less than 5 minutes
RESPECTFULLY ENGAGING WITH RURAL COMMUNITIES INFORMATION SHEETRespectfully engaging with rural communities (366 KB)
LETS TALK FACT SHEETS
- Fact sheet: Let's talk seeing your GP about your mental health (372 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let's talk managing stress during drought (467 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk taking care of yourself following a natural disaster (779 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Where to find help for mental health concerns (472 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Mental health phone services (333 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Online help for mental health concerns (344 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Mental health professionals (341 KB)
ACT BELONG COMMIT FACT SHEETS
- Creating a Mentally Healthy Workplace (724 KB)
- Keeping Mentally Healthy (752 KB)
- Keep Physically Active for Health and Happiness (1,005 KB)
- Belong for Health and Happiness (1,005 KB)
ACT BELONG COMMIT RESOURCES
- Wellbeing@Work (2 MB)
- Act-Belong-Commit 2016 CRRMH Evaluation Report (3 MB)
- The Act-Belong-Commit Guide to Keeping Mentally Healthy (2 MB)
- The Act-Belong-Commit Self-assessment (320 KB)
RESOURCES FOR DISCUSSING SUICIDEConversations Matter - Resource for discussing suicide (946 KB)