CRRMH POSITION PAPERRural Suicide and its Prevention: a CRRMH position paper December 2017 (5 MB)
GLOVE BOX GUIDE TO MENTAL HEALTH
Introduction to our 'Let's Talk' series.
Why your GP can be the most important person if you’re struggling.
Disasters, trauma and keeping yourself and loved ones mentally healthy.
The benefits of creating mentally healthy workplaces.
Changing landscapes and transitioning back to life on the land.
Suicide prevention initiatives in rural, regional and remote communities.
Mental health peer workers' role in the workforce.
Meet Kia- radio producer and presenter.
Coping with drought, staying connected and accessing support.
The issues impacting mental health in rural LGBTIQ communities.
Loneliness and its impact on mental health and wellbeing.
What makes it difficult for men to look after their mental health?
Shining a light on some outstanding mental health champions.
What happens when carers need to be cared for?
Floods, fires, accidents, tragedy- first responders see a lot.
What support and treatment is available for people in rural areas?
Substance abuse, mental ill-health and the treatment options available.
The idea of masculinity and what it looks like in 2019.
In this episode, we discuss the issue of homelessness and the impact on mental health and wellbeing
How do we look after our mental health during a global pandemic
RESOURCES TO TRACK HOW ARE YOU GOING?
Poster: How Are You Going? poster (637 KB) Printable Version: How Are You Going_Printable Version (561 KB)
Organisations wishing to adapt this resource to suit their specific stakeholders should contact us on email@example.com for more information.
LEAFLET: ‘Start a Sconversation’- CWA scone recipe card and How Are You Going poster collaboration with CWA Association of NSW from CWA Awareness Week 2019
Start a sconversation CWA of NSW leaflet
RESOURCES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
Infographic: How Are You Going? Infographic (Youth resource) (1 MB)
Quick Quiz – Find out how you’re really doing in less than 5 minutes
LETS TALK FACT SHEETS
- Fact sheet: Let's talk having a conversation (293 KB)
- Fact sheet: Let's talk building social connections (373 KB)
- Fact sheet: Let's talk coping with uncertainty (384 KB)
- Fact sheet: Let's talk rural adversity (385 KB)
- Fact sheet: Let's talk decision making (interactive) (336 KB)
- Fact sheet: Let's talk decision making (332 KB)
- Fact sheet: Let's talk coping with the impact of bushfire (673 KB)
- Fact sheet: Let's talk seeing your GP about your mental health (372 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let's talk managing stress during drought (393 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk taking care of yourself following a natural disaster (779 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Where to find help for mental health concerns (472 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Mental health phone services (333 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Online help for mental health concerns (344 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Mental health professionals (341 KB)
RESPECTFULLY ENGAGING WITH RURAL COMMUNITIES INFORMATION SHEETRespectfully engaging with rural communities (366 KB)
ACT BELONG COMMIT FACT SHEETS
- Creating a Mentally Healthy Workplace (724 KB)
- Keeping Mentally Healthy (752 KB)
- Keep Physically Active for Health and Happiness (1,005 KB)
- Belong for Health and Happiness (1,005 KB)
ACT BELONG COMMIT RESOURCES
- Wellbeing@Work (2 MB)
- Act-Belong-Commit 2016 CRRMH Evaluation Report (3 MB)
- The Act-Belong-Commit Guide to Keeping Mentally Healthy (2 MB)
- The Act-Belong-Commit Self-assessment (320 KB)