CRRMH POSITION PAPERRural Suicide and its Prevention: a CRRMH position paper (5 MB)
GLOVE BOX GUIDE TO MENTAL HEALTH
In this episode we talk about why your GP can be the most important person if you’re struggling.
We look at disasters, trauma and how to keep yourself and those around you mentally healthy.
In this episode we focus on the benefits of creating mentally healthy workplaces
In this episode we focus on changing landscapes - transitioning back to life on the land.
In this episode we discuss rural suicide prevention.
In this epsiode we look at the role mental health peer workers can play in the workforce.
Kia Handley is a radio producer and presenter and has her own lived experience of mental health issues.
Intro to 'Let's Talk' series
ONLINE FORUMS WITH THE LAND
- 3rd Mar 2017 – ‘Bullying and mental health’
- 1st Apr 2017 – ‘Coping with natural disasters’
- 5th May 2017 – ‘Let’s talk about improving your mental wellbeing’
- 8th Sep 2017 – ‘Rural Suicide Prevention‘
- 6th Oct 2017 – ‘Stay Connected and stay mentally well’
RESOURCES TO TRACK HOW ARE YOU GOING?
RESOURCES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
Infographic: How Are You Going? Infographic (Youth resource) (1 MB)
Quick Quiz – Find out how you’re really doing in less than 5 minutes
LETS TALK FACT SHEETS
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk taking care of yourself following a natural disaster (779 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Where to find help for mental health concerns (345 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Seeing a GP about your mental health (361 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Mental health phone services (333 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Online help for mental health concerns (344 KB)
- Fact Sheet: Let’s talk Mental health professionals (341 KB)
ACT BELONG COMMIT FACT SHEETS
- Creating a Mentally Healthy Workplace (724 KB)
- Keeping Mentally Healthy (752 KB)
- Keep Physically Active for Health and Happiness (1,005 KB)
- Belong for Health and Happiness (1,005 KB)
ACT BELONG COMMIT RESOURCES
- Wellbeing@Work (2 MB)
- Act-Belong-Commit 2016 CRRMH Evaluation Report (3 MB)
- The Act-Belong-Commit Guide to Keeping Mentally Healthy (2 MB)
- The Act-Belong-Commit Self-assessment (320 KB)
GOOD SPACE RESOURCES
RESOURCES FOR DISCUSSING SUICIDEConversations Matter - Resource for discussing suicide (946 KB)