Reports and Publications
The Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health provides quarterly reports to stakeholders. These reports provide detailed updates on key projects, research activities, papers and publications; as well as communications activities.
- CRRMH Quarterly Report March 2020 (6 MB)
- CRRMH Quarterly Report December 2019 (7 MB)
- CRRMH Quarterly Report September 2019 (4 MB)
- CRRMH Quarterly Report June 2019 (4 MB)
- National Rural Health Commissioner: Policy Options to Improve Access, Distribution and Quality of Rural Allied Health Services August 2019 (314 KB)
- Productivity Commission Issues Paper: The Social and Economic Benefits of Improving Mental Health May 2019 (1 MB)
- Senate Inquiry on Access to Mental Health Services in Rural and Remote Australia July 2018 (889 KB)
- Rural Suicide and its Prevention: a CRRMH position paper December 2017 (5 MB)
Research publications can be found here.