CRRMH Photography Competition
Help raise awareness for Mental Health Month!
In celebration of Mental Health Month, The University of Newcastle's Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health (CRRMH) is running a photography competition!
Changing Landscapes, New Beginnings, Open Minds
Photos will be judged in either the adult (16years +) or youth categories and you'll go in the running to win great prizes.
Up for grabs in both the adult and youth categories are:
- First prize: Olympus Pen Lite E-PL3 camera valued at $799
- Second Prize: $100 Camera House Gift Card and canvas accessory valued at $30
- Third Prize: Camera accessory pack (Dingo camera bag and 16GB SD card) valued at $75
- Director's Choice Award: Signed NRL Newcastle Knights Jersey
- School Participation Award: Jumbuck 4 Burner BBQ valued at $150
The Director's Choice Award is presented to the most creative and original entry, as chosen by the Director of CRRMH.
The School Participation Award is presented to the school with the highest number of participants in the competition. Participants must be current students or teachers of the school and the school must be nominated on the entry form.
We would like to thanks the following businesses for their generous contribution to this year's prizes:
- Harvey Norman Orange
- Camera House Orange
- Bunnings Orange
- Myer Orange
||Terms & Conditions