CRRMH researchers meet with Minister Skinner
Great outcomes from meeting with researchers for the CRRMH and NSW Minister for Health Jillian Skinner
Researchers closing gap on Indigenous health
Hunter New England Health clinician and researcher for the CRRMH, Nicole Turner was honoured at the recent 2014 NSW Aboriginal Health Awards for her work with Indigenous children.
- Would You Let An App Monitor Your Mental Health?
- Welfare plan endangers mental health
- A Decade of Reform Needed to Fix Mental Health
- Spotlight on Australia’s Health: 180,000 tonnes overweight and more anxious than ever
- Mental health shake-up: patients moving into the community
- Young people want to learn how to deal with mental health issues
- Researchers to study police mental health
Overcoming Indigenous Disadvantage
Dr Josephine Gwynn comments on the disturbing facts outlined in the Productivity Commissions report
16-25 January - Aboriginal Cultural Showcase
Australia's largest gathering of Indigenous country musicians are gearing up to take Tamworth by storm at the fifth Annual Cultural Showcase.
26th January - Australia Day
Australia Day is a day to celebrate the past, present and future of the country. It is a commemoration of the day that the First Fleet Landed in Sydney Cove in 1788 as well as a celebration of our achievements.
4 February - World Cancer Day
A day held to unite the world in the fight against the disease through raising awareness, educating the public, and lobbying for change.
10th February: Safe Internet Day
Safe Internet Day encourages families, libraries and schools to learn and take positive actions about staying safe online.