New research project led by 2015 Kevin Sheridan Scholarship Winner
The role of carers within the mental health sector in regional and rural communities will be examined in a new research project led by the 2015 Kevin Sheridan Scholarship winner.
Getting to know our research fellows - Kerry Inder
Research fellow, Kerry Inder talks about what research projects she is working on and why she is interested in mental health and wellbeing.
- Would You Let An App Monitor Your Mental Health?
- Welfare plan endangers mental health
- A Decade of Reform Needed to Fix Mental Health
- Spotlight on Australia’s Health: 180,000 tonnes overweight and more anxious than ever
- Mental health shake-up: patients moving into the community
- Young people want to learn how to deal with mental health issues
- Researchers to study police mental health
Overcoming Indigenous Disadvantage
Dr Josephine Gwynn comments on the disturbing facts outlined in the Productivity Commissions report
Pay it Forward Day is about all people, from all walks of life giving to someone else and making a positive difference.
National Volunteer Week is the largest celebrarion of volunteers and volunteerism in Australia and provides an opportunity to highlight the role of volunteers in our community and to say thank you.
Schizophrenia Awareness Week is an annual event and provides an opportunity to raise community awareness of schizophrenia and mental illness in general.