The Murrumbidgee RAMHP workers, Merilyn Limbrick & Helen Sheather, have been hard at work organising the Dramatic Minds Festival to be held in Griffith.
The CRRMH’s Aboriginal Advisory Committee met on the 17th of June with significant action made on many of our Aboriginal social and emotional wellbeing initiatives.
- Would You Let An App Monitor Your Mental Health?
- Welfare plan endangers mental health
- A Decade of Reform Needed to Fix Mental Health
- Spotlight on Australia’s Health: 180,000 tonnes overweight and more anxious than ever
- Mental health shake-up: patients moving into the community
- Young people want to learn how to deal with mental health issues
- Researchers to study police mental health
2nd World Congress
Senior executives and researchers from leading health services across the world will converge on Sydney for the second World Congress on Integrated Care.
22 August: Daffodil Day
This Daffodil Day, every daffodil, every donation, goes toward helping those who are affected by cancer.
10 September: World Suicide Prevention Day
Stress Down Day is a fun and easy initiative to reduce stress and raise awareness for Lifeline.
Month of October: Mental Health Month
The 2014 international theme for World Suicide Prevention Day is ‘Suicide Prevention: One World Connected'.
23-25 November: 2nd World Congress on Integrated Care
This conference will bring together researchers, clinicians and managers from around the world who are engaged in the radical redesign of services.