2nd World Congress on Integrated Care
The Second World Congress on Integrated Care was officially on Monday 24th November by Professor David Perkins.
Researchers closing gap on Indigenous health
Hunter New England Health clinician and researcher for the CRRMH, Nicole Turner was honoured at the recent 2014 NSW Aboriginal Health Awards for her work with Indigenous children.
- Would You Let An App Monitor Your Mental Health?
- Welfare plan endangers mental health
- A Decade of Reform Needed to Fix Mental Health
- Spotlight on Australia’s Health: 180,000 tonnes overweight and more anxious than ever
- Mental health shake-up: patients moving into the community
- Young people want to learn how to deal with mental health issues
- Researchers to study police mental health
Overcoming Indigenous Disadvantage
Dr Josephine Gwynn comments on the disturbing facts outlined in the Productivity Commissions report
25th December: Christmas Day
The Christian celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.
16-25 January - Aboriginal Cultural Showcase
Australia's largest gathering of Indigenous country musicians are gearing up to take Tamworth by storm at the fifth Annual Cultural Showcase.
26th January - Australia Day
Australia Day is a day to celebrate the past, present and future of the country. It is a commemoration of the day that the First Fleet Landed in Sydney Cove in 1788 as well as a celebration of our achievements.
10th February: Safe Internet Day
Safe Internet Day encourages families, libraries and schools to learn and take positive actions about staying safe online.