New research project led by 2015 Kevin Sheridan Scholarship Winner
The role of carers within the mental health sector in regional and rural communities will be examined in a new research project led by the 2015 Kevin Sheridan Scholarship winner.
A conversation with Dr Kevin Sheridan AO
Dr Kevin Sheridan AO reveals why he has chosen to volunteer his time to the area of mental health and provides some tips on staying mentally healthy.
- Would You Let An App Monitor Your Mental Health?
- Welfare plan endangers mental health
- A Decade of Reform Needed to Fix Mental Health
- Spotlight on Australia’s Health: 180,000 tonnes overweight and more anxious than ever
- Mental health shake-up: patients moving into the community
- Young people want to learn how to deal with mental health issues
- Researchers to study police mental health
Overcoming Indigenous Disadvantage
Dr Josephine Gwynn comments on the disturbing facts outlined in the Productivity Commissions report
Feb 2014 - 30 Apri 2015: The beyondblue National Roadshow
The beyondblue National Roadshow visits communities and hosts events along the way encouraging all Australians to 'Take 1 step' for better mental health.
3rd April- 7th April - The CRRMH will be closed during this time for the Easter break.
10th-19th April National Youth Week
National Youth Week (NYW) is the largest celebration of young people in Australia. Thousands of young people aged 12-25 from across Australia are involved in NYW each year.
30th April Pay it Forward Day
Pay It Forward Day is about all people, from all walks of life giving to someone else and making a positive difference. More than 3 million people in 70 countries around the world participating on the day.