Agspiring initiative kicks off in Hay community
An 'Agspiring' initiative - 'Dinner in the Dark' kicks off in Hay proudly supported by the CRRMH
Community Advisory Committee welcomed special guests to planning day
The CRRMH's Community Advisory Committee welcomed special guests to their regular planning day
- Would You Let An App Monitor Your Mental Health?
- Welfare plan endangers mental health
- A Decade of Reform Needed to Fix Mental Health
- Spotlight on Australia’s Health: 180,000 tonnes overweight and more anxious than ever
- Mental health shake-up: patients moving into the community
- Young people want to learn how to deal with mental health issues
- Researchers to study police mental health
Overcoming Indigenous Disadvantage
Dr Josephine Gwynn comments on the disturbing facts outlined in the Productivity Commissions report
National Volunteer Week is the largest celebrarion of volunteers and volunteerism in Australia and provides an opportunity to highlight the role of volunteers in our community and to say thank you.
Schizophrenia Awareness Week is an annual event and provides an opportunity to raise community awareness of schizophrenia and mental illness in general.
World Environment Day (WED) -This day is making the biggest global call and mobilisation for action regarding our environment.