Our New Director
Professor David Perkins was appointed as Director of the Centre from the 1st of September 2014.
Minister for Mental Health and Assistant Minister for Health, The Hon Jai Rowell MP, visited the Centre recently to talk about rural and remote mental health.
- Would You Let An App Monitor Your Mental Health?
- Welfare plan endangers mental health
- A Decade of Reform Needed to Fix Mental Health
- Spotlight on Australia’s Health: 180,000 tonnes overweight and more anxious than ever
- Mental health shake-up: patients moving into the community
- Young people want to learn how to deal with mental health issues
- Researchers to study police mental health
2nd World Congress
Senior executives and researchers from leading health services across the world will converge on Sydney for the second World Congress on Integrated Care.
Month of October: Mental Health Month
The 2014 international theme for World Suicide Prevention Day is ‘Suicide Prevention: One World Connected'.
5-12 October: Mental Health Week
10 October: World Mental Health Day
23-25 November: 2nd World Congress on Integrated Care
The conference will bring together researchers, clinicians and managers from around the world who are engaged in the radical redesign of services.