Our New Director
Professor David Perkins was appointed as Director of the Centre from the 1st of September 2014.
Community Advisory Committee visit
The CRRMH Community Advisory Committee visited the Centre for a planning day and provided valuable contribution and advice from a community engagement perspective.
- Would You Let An App Monitor Your Mental Health?
- Welfare plan endangers mental health
- A Decade of Reform Needed to Fix Mental Health
- Spotlight on Australia’s Health: 180,000 tonnes overweight and more anxious than ever
- Mental health shake-up: patients moving into the community
- Young people want to learn how to deal with mental health issues
- Researchers to study police mental health
2nd World Congress
Senior executives and researchers from leading health services across the world will converge on Sydney for the second World Congress on Integrated Care.
23-25 November: 2nd World Congress on Integrated Care
The conference will bring together researchers, clinicians and managers from around the world who are engaged in the radical redesign of services.