Getting to know our researchers
Our research is the backbone of what we do and we are lucky to have talented researchers such as Bronwyn Brew.
A little bit about our library and the man behind it
CRRMH Librarian Paul Stanfield reveals why he enjoys what he does and more about our library services.
- Would You Let An App Monitor Your Mental Health?
- Welfare plan endangers mental health
- A Decade of Reform Needed to Fix Mental Health
- Spotlight on Australia’s Health: 180,000 tonnes overweight and more anxious than ever
- Mental health shake-up: patients moving into the community
- Young people want to learn how to deal with mental health issues
- Researchers to study police mental health
Overcoming Indigenous Disadvantage
Dr Josephine Gwynn comments on the disturbing facts outlined in the Productivity Commissions report
1 Feb- 28 Feb - FebFast
FebFast is a 28 day health challenge. It is a health charity that raises money to fight youth addiction by challenging you to refrain from your favourite vice for just 28 days.
4 February - World Cancer Day
A day held to unite the world in the fight against the disease through raising awareness, educating the public, and lobbying for change.
10th February: Safe Internet Day
Safe Internet Day encourages families, libraries and schools to learn and take positive actions about staying safe online.
8 March: International Women's Day
International Women's Day is a global day celebrating the economic, political and social achievements of women past, present and future.