Winners have been announced for the Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health's Mental Health Month Photography Competition. View the stunning photographs.
2013 Glove Box Guide
The Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health, in partnership with The Land, is pleased to announce the release of the 2013 Glove Box Guide to Mental Health.
- High-tech support for mental health
- Sleep used to quell fearful memories
- North-west NSW drought crisis
- Big Day Out band competition a plus for youth mental health
- Returning combat doctors suffering from PTSD
- Pharmacists could solve bush doctor shortages
- Stress levels grow as more demands placed on workers, study finds
Faculty Award Win
On 15 November, the Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health's Meg Perceval received the 'Excellence in Community Engagement' award.
Month of November
Month-long celebration of the moustache, highlighting men's health issues.
White Ribbon Day
25 November 2013
Prevent violence against women.