RFDS presentation at Parliament House
On Wednesday the 29th October, Professor Perkins presented at the (RFDS) Royal Flying Doctor Service Annual Meeting at Parliament House.
Community Advisory Committee visit
The CRRMH Community Advisory Committee visited the Centre for a planning day and provided valuable contribution.
- Would You Let An App Monitor Your Mental Health?
- Welfare plan endangers mental health
- A Decade of Reform Needed to Fix Mental Health
- Spotlight on Australia’s Health: 180,000 tonnes overweight and more anxious than ever
- Mental health shake-up: patients moving into the community
- Young people want to learn how to deal with mental health issues
- Researchers to study police mental health
2nd World Congress
Senior executives and researchers from leading health services across the world will converge on Sydney for the second World Congress on Integrated Care.
23-25 November: 2nd World Congress on Integrated Care
The conference will bring together researchers, clinicians and managers from around the world who are engaged in the radical redesign of services.