COMING SOON: 2nd World Congress on Integrated Care
COMING SOON: Senior executives and researchers from leading health services across the world will converge on Sydney for the second World Congress on Integrated Care.
Accessing Health Care in the Bush
Professor David Perkins presented a keynote address at the 6th Australian Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium.
- Would You Let An App Monitor Your Mental Health?
- Welfare plan endangers mental health
- A Decade of Reform Needed to Fix Mental Health
- Spotlight on Australia’s Health: 180,000 tonnes overweight and more anxious than ever
- Mental health shake-up: patients moving into the community
- Young people want to learn how to deal with mental health issues
- Researchers to study police mental health
Overcoming Indigenous Disadvantage
Dr Josephine Gwynn, CRRMH comments on the disturbing facts outlined in the Productivity Commissions report
23-25 November: 2nd World Congress on Integrated Care
The conference will bring together researchers, clinicians and managers from around the world who are engaged in the radical redesign of services.